Asia Pacific Technical Regulatory Policy
Roche Singapore Technical Operations
As Head of Asia Pacific Tech Regulatory Policy of Roche Singapore Technical Operations, Sannie Chong:
(1) Actively engages the Health Authorities and Key Opinion Leaders to ensure an optimal and robust regulatory environment that facilitates patients’ access.
(2) Drives for regulatory convergence in Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC).
Read publication “developing key performance indicators to measure the progress of regional regulatory convergence and cooperation in APEC” at AAPS Open https://doi.org/10.1186/s41120-018-0024-2
Formerly from Singapore Health Sciences Authority (HSA) as Branch Director, Sannie Chong supervised all the quality reviewers responsible for all decisions relating to chemistry, manufacturing and control (CMC) in both the pre- and post-marketing stages.
Internationally, she represented HSA as:
- the WHO expert for the pre-qualification of Medicines Program
- the Singapore Lead for ASEAN (for technical); and
- the Singapore Lead of the work-sharing initiatives of ACSS (Australia-Canada-Singapore-Switzerland, link: https://www.tga.gov.au/acss-nce-work-sharing-pilot)
Sannie holds a Ph.D. in Chemistry from the University of Hull (UK) and a postdoctoral research fellowship from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (USA).